Monday, July 26, 2010

Life gets away from you....

It's been about a year and a half since my last blog...amazing how quickly life gets away from you. I'm 8 months pregnant with a little boy, Aiden. We moved back to Texas, but haven't found a place to live yet. Brit is living in a hotel in the metroplex and I'm staying at my parents' house since I have Eli with me. We are really hoping to find a place in the next few weeks so we can get unpacked and settled before the little man gets here. Brit is working for Disney and loving it so far. I am just working on not going insane....I'll come up with another plan after the delivery. As of right now, we want to find a really cheap rental house and spend the next year or so saving up and planning to build a new home. I feel sorry for any contractor we get, because I watch alot of those home improvement shows and Holmes on Homes and so I am going to be ultra involved. Not with the actual labor while they are working, but I want to be kept really informed, don't want to end up on Holmes after being taken advantage of.
Other than that, the world keeps on turning. Things seem a little off in the world today.....things just seem out of balance...of course, that could just be me projecting my own feelings and issues...I plan on blogging more, it helps me clear my head, but most things I plan don't work out right so who knows.
God Bless!

No comments: