Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Etsy Favorites

For those of you that have never heard about Etsy, you are missing out. It is like Ebay, except all the items are handmade. I know what you might be thinking, because the first time I heard "handmade" I thought about one of those tissue boxes with macaroni glued to the top I made for my mom. Well, let me tell you that these people are way more talented! I would swear that some of these items were made in a factory because of how good they look. It is better than buying a machine made item though because you are getting an item that someone made with love and care. An item that someone made as perfect as they could, an item that they take pride in and that makes them way more valuable.

Here are just a few of my favorite items I have found in my searches (I am including the links to their Etsy shops, so show them some love):

This Jack Sparrow was sold by GeekCentralStation. The attention to detail is really amazing!
This Darth Vader mouse was done by TheHouseofMouse. Anna makes a mouse for every taste from super heroes to movies to a mouse to fit your job.
Cheryl at JewelByNature does the most amazing steampunk, vintage and one of a kind jewelry at really amazing prices!

1 comment:

Anna said...

super cute collection of favs! Thank you so much for featuring my little Darth Vader Mouse!