Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Beginning---again.

I am putting this out in the cosmos because then I have to follow through. It is time for a new beginning, but one that is completely positive and that we follow all the way. I am going to start working out more (I can't use the baby weight excuse since Elijah just turned a year old) and taking better care of myself. I confess, I usually go to bed without washing my face! I know, gross, but no more! I spent about $50 on about 8oz of really good facial cleaner and moisturizer, so I have to use it or it was a huge waste of money. I have fallen into the "junk food vegetarian" rut, but no more! The motto is "junk in, junk out" I want the good foods in and to stay in and do good things in my body. This weekend Brit and I are starting our Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey and we are so excited! I can't even imagine what it is going to be like to be completely debt free. I have looked through the book a little and we listen to his show. Dave makes it sound so simple and it makes you just slap yourself in the head because it makes perfect sense and you can't believe you have been so stupid.....I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

T.Allen said...

Can I just tell you how much better I feel by the title of your post alone. I am the Queen of perpetual beginnings. The one thing I have gotten much better at is being easier on myself (a little too easy I suppose) but we all have to start somewhere (no matter how many times we start). I've got to tighten the reigns on my eating habits and spending habits as well...again. ;)

Thanks for sharing!